When opting for cornrows men definitely do not feel the lack of styling options. Moreover, because there are so many of them, you may be a little overwhelmed. No need to panic though. Our guide includes all the information you need to get the best cornrows with minimal effort.
What Is A Cornrow Braid?
Not sure what hairstyle is called cornrow braids? No worries. We will give you a quick insight. This is the type of men braids where the hair is braided very close to the head so that the cornrow is protruding. As simple as that.
Recommended Hair Products For A Cornrows Men
Of course, it will be hard to achieve a perfect cornrows style without a bunch of hair products. So, make sure to stock up on the following:
- Durag, which is a scarf specially tailored to use during hair treatment procedures.
- Butter, shea or coconut, to moisturize your cornrows.
- Cleansing shampoo, which will help you to remove oil buildup.
- Deeply hydrating conditioner to keep the corn rows moisturized.
- Elastic bands to tie up the corn row braids.
- Multivitamins, because for the best looking cornrows for men it is important to take care of their hair internally as well.
Cornrow Styling Tips
For the best result with your cornrow braid hairstyles, follow these tips:
- Enlist the help of an expert hair braider if you do not want to mess with the corn row hairstyle.
- Trying to maintain good hygiene of cornrow braids men often overdo it. So, avoid excessive washing of your hair.
- Use a moisturizing cream and a leave in conditioner on a regular basis.
- Do not use moisturizing hair products with oils on the list of ingredients.
- As a protective measure, sleep on satin pillowcases.
Cornrows Men Hairstyles
It comes as no surprise that there is a wide range of cornrow hairstyles available. So, to infuse you with some inspiration, we have handpicked the most worth to try ideas and put them together below.
A fade works for most braid styles and a cornrows men braid is no exception. Not only does it keep the back and sides clean but it also takes cornrows hairstyles to the center stage.
Top Knot Cornrow Braids
When you create cornrow styles on long hair, it gives you quite a lot of options to play around with. For instance, you can tie cornrows braided hairstyles into a top knot. In this way, your hair does not obstruct the view, while showing off all of the details of your hairstyle.
Not feeling like doing something overly complicated and creative? What we really like about braid styles for men is that there is no need to get ahead of yourself to achieve an eye catching look. Simple classic cornrow braid styles will do their part.
Zig Zag Cornrows Men
Now this cornrows men hairstyle will not let you go unnoticed for sure. Zig zag braids create a very unusual and attention grabbing pattern on the head. Just make sure you are skilled enough to get them right.
For cornrows styles, only your imagination is the limit. Want to feel like a real royalty with your cool hairstyle? Try out this crown design. While it looks unbelievably striking, to get it, you just need to braid side cornrows that meet in the middle of your head.
If you have decided to go for a cornrows men hairstyle, get ready to rake in compliments, as this intricate and edgy look does not leave anyone indifferent. Besides, the range of styles is almost endless. So, not only will you be able to find the one that speaks to you but also to sport a brand new hairstyle every time.